Orawell Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Saliva Home Test Kit Oral Swab High Sensitivity- 1 Test
Sale Sold out
Regular price $9.90 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
- ARTG: 377136 xmlmillr6 (tga.gov.au)
- Format: Oral Swab
- Quantity: 1 Single Test
- Time to result: 10-15 Minutes
- Storage Condition: 2-30ºC
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Sample: Ag Rapid Saliva
- Negative test results do not exclude infection with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- Follow current government health messaging regarding polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing requirements
- FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Simple All-In-One Test Kit
- Non-invasive - no nose or throat swab required Simply rub the kit on the sides of the mouth & place on tongue
- No mixing, spitting, saliva collection or messy procedure required to get result
- Intuitive and easy to use with written and illustrated instructions
|Bulk Pricing||Please contact us.|
|QUANTITY||1 Test Kit|
|TIME TO RESULT||15 Minutes|
|CONTENTS||1 x Test devices (individually packed in a foil pouch with desiccant).
1 x Instruction for use.
1 x Biohazard bags.
|INTENDED USE||COVID-19 Ag Rapid Saliva Self-Test Device is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of the nucleocapsid antigen from SARS-CoV-2 present in human saliva within the first 7 days of symptom onset. This test is for self-testing purposes, as an aid to diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection in an individual.
|PACKAGE INSERT||Download HERE|
|SAFETY INFORMATION||For self-testing in the home or other environment
Negative test results do not exclude infection with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice must be maintained.
Positive test results or any symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing using a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.
Follow current government health messaging regarding polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing requirements.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Test kits are singular use and for self-testing purposes only.
Testing must be performed by adults or under adult supervision.
All products must be used in accordance with the dedicated package insert and only for its intended purpose as stated.
|WHO CAN PURCHASE||This test is authorised for home use in individuals:
• Aged 12 years or older
• Aged 2 – 11 who will have their test supervised by a parent or legal guardian
• Who have experienced covid like symptoms within the last 7 days
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
59 x 40 x 58 cm